PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Mobile, PDAs & Gadgets (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Problem to choose a postpaid (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=8208)

hello_kitty 06-02-2015 11:41 PM

Problem to choose a postpaid

Hello everybody,
Im kinda in a big dilemma. i have confusion on what kinda plan i should take up. shoootttt! im a bit desprate in changing into postpaid due to my company policy. but im finding for cheaper and with good offer.
Thank you {happy}

ainorhou1889 07-10-2015 03:58 PM

Re: Problem to choose a postpaid

now got many data plan in the market.
celcom Rm38 3GB data + 3 GB wifi
umobile RM28 3GB
digi Rm36 3GB
just see which company you want to choose.

harrispro 07-11-2015 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ainorhou1889 (Post 104199)
now got many data plan in the market.
celcom Rm38 3GB data + 3 GB wifi
umobile RM28 3GB
digi Rm36 3GB
just see which company you want to choose.

hey i am also looking for a good plan to switch. celcom plan and umobile plan look good. can i know more detail about these 2 plans??? thank you so muchhhhh. {happy}

ainorhou1889 07-12-2015 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrispro (Post 104200)
hey i am also looking for a good plan to switch. celcom plan and umobile plan look good. can i know more detail about these 2 plans??? thank you so muchhhhh. {happy}

actually this 2plan have their own good. celcom Rm38 get 3GB data and 3GB wifi. whereas umobile Rm28 get 3GB. celcom unused data can carry forward. umobile free call unused can carry forward. see which benefit you need more.

harrispro 07-12-2015 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ainorhou1889 (Post 104203)
actually this 2plan have their own good. celcom Rm38 get 3GB data and 3GB wifi. whereas umobile Rm28 get 3GB. celcom unused data can carry forward. umobile free call unused can carry forward. see which benefit you need more.

hey. the celcom plan looks good. carry unused data. this seem like just celcom right??? hahaha. not bad not bad.

ainorhou1889 07-13-2015 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrispro (Post 104204)
hey. the celcom plan looks good. carry unused data. this seem like just celcom right??? hahaha. not bad not bad.

if you really want to witch to celcom then you should be fast. because the promotion end at 16/7/2015. after the promotion you just will get 2Gb data and 2 Gb wifi. so want more data must be faster.

mayday 07-13-2015 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrispro (Post 104204)

hey. you really no time to think. because after the promotion you will loss much benefit. not just the data quota. you also will lost the free air time and also free sms. during the promotion you will get 50 minutes free air time and also 50 free sms.

harrispro 07-14-2015 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayday (Post 104206)
hey. you really no time to think. because after the promotion you will loss much benefit. not just the data quota. you also will lost the free air time and also free sms. during the promotion you will get 50 minutes free air time and also 50 free sms.

still has free air time and sms. this also can carry forward??? forget to ask an important issue. how is the coverage. haha.

mayday 07-14-2015 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrispro (Post 104207)
still has free air time and sms. this also can carry forward??? forget to ask an important issue. how is the coverage. haha.

my dear. the free air time and the free sms cannot carry forward lar. just data can. now almost all the area has 4G. so no need to worry bout the coverage.

harrispro 07-15-2015 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayday (Post 104208)
my dear. the free air time and the free sms cannot carry forward lar. just data can. now almost all the area has 4G. so no need to worry bout the coverage.

hahaha. taught that the air time and the sms also can carry forward. if like that then the plan is more worth. hahaha. wow 4G!!! hope my place also got 4G. tomorrow is the last day promotion right??? if possible today will go to the outlet.

mayday 07-16-2015 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrispro (Post 104209)
hahaha. taught that the air time and the sms also can carry forward. if like that then the plan is more worth. hahaha. wow 4G!!! hope my place also got 4G. tomorrow is the last day promotion right??? if possible today will go to the outlet.

you sign up already??? TODAY is the LAST DAY to grab the 3Gb+3GB promotion. hahaha. hope you won't lost the chance.