PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Nightlife (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Where is the best of Irish Pub at KL? (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=471)

dog is my buddy 08-04-2008 06:08 PM

Where is the best of Irish Pub at KL?

Where is the best of Irish Pub at KL? Please introduced location.
Petfinder.my member will be there.{oh}

RoyBlue 08-05-2008 12:17 AM

Re: Where is the best of Irish Pub at KL?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 1609)
Where is the best of Irish Pub at KL? Please introduced location.
Petfinder.my member will be there.{oh}

U mean like Finnegan's & Delaney's? or just a place that serves good Irish beer?
IMHO, One of the best Stouts (Guinness Draught) is served in Aliya... (if i got the spelling right) it's near Wisma UOA, Near Jalan Dungun.

Ezer 08-05-2008 12:40 AM

Hmmm... looks like i am gonna have to create a KL nightouts forum soon!

Anyone knows of bars with german beers?? Local beers sucks!

AndyKoh 08-05-2008 03:04 AM

Haha... yes, Ezer... let's seek some good hangouts for the 4 foreign beers we miss:

1. Kaiser (German)
2. Ottinger (German)
3. Hoegaarden (Belgium)
4. TsingTao (China)

I didn't see those 2 German brands at the OktoberFest at 1Utama though, or maybe they were sold out haha!

Ezer 08-05-2008 03:42 AM

I cound TsingTao at Jalan Aloh! Apparently, it's everywhere there... but it's not cheap like china lah... I would rather go for Ottinger or Kaiser!

dog is my buddy 08-05-2008 08:59 AM

The place have a nice Kilkenny an Irish cream ale draught with class environment. Please introduced.

vivienlpl 08-06-2008 02:31 PM

I am not a kaki botol drinker like you all....
have you all tried the Bailey Irish cream whiskey...

i think im addicted to it since weeks back after a friend brought along to a party....its really nice and addictive

know where i can get it? {high}

AndyKoh 08-06-2008 02:51 PM

Haha.. I've been enjoying Bailey's since my university days in UK, influenced by my buddies... it's pretty popular there, though some say it's an aunty's drink haha... If you like Bailey's, you can try Kahlua too, which is coffee liqueur.

I still have one in my fridge right now, bought from duty free shop at airport for RM70+, you should be able to get it at any place that sells hard liquor, including Jusco.

vivienlpl 08-06-2008 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 1673)
Haha.. I've been enjoying Bailey's since my university days in UK, influenced by my buddies... it's pretty popular there, though some say it's an aunty's drink haha... If you like Bailey's, you can try Kahlua too, which is coffee liqueur.

I still have one in my fridge right now, bought from duty free shop at airport for RM70+, you should be able to get it at any place that sells hard liquor, including Jusco.

thanks for the info
or i can get it from your fridge right ...hahaha {smile}{smile}

Ezer 08-06-2008 05:57 PM

^Bailey's sucks!! hahahahah....

dog is my buddy 08-06-2008 07:36 PM

Yea, Is MILK. hahhahahah we are not kaki botol drinker, dude, but we try to be.

vivienlpl 08-10-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog is my buddy (Post 1682)
Yea, Is MILK. hahhahahah we are not kaki botol drinker, dude, but we try to be.

Milk is good! heehe....so you need to add milk in your liquor so that you guys will learn to drink it hahahaa.... {shy}

blackie007 08-10-2008 11:56 PM

Which part of UK? I did my 'A' levels in Bournemouth, then read Accountancy in London.
Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 1673)
Haha.. I've been enjoying Bailey's since my university days in UK

P/S: Am a down to earth girl......drinks only lager, wine and other cocktail drinks......but Bailey's is really not bad. Hmmm.....yum-yum

ashleywong 08-15-2008 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezer (Post 1627)
Hmmm... looks like i am gonna have to create a KL nightouts forum soon!

Anyone knows of bars with german beers?? Local beers sucks!

hey ezer

you're in luck. bavarian beerhaus just opened their doors for business, uoa jln pinang. i love the metal beer keg they stacked just inside the glass windows. been meaning to check it out but for some reason feel intimidated and dare not step over the threshold! {sweat}

Ezer 08-16-2008 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleywong (Post 4172)
hey ezer

you're in luck. bavarian beerhaus just opened their doors for business, uoa jln pinang. i love the metal beer keg they stacked just inside the glass windows. been meaning to check it out but for some reason feel intimidated and dare not step over the threshold! {sweat}

Ashley, thanks for the heads up.. will surely check it out if I can figure out where Jln Pinang is and where UOA is.. hehehe... any directions? From Mid Valley?

ashleywong 08-16-2008 07:43 PM

you lucky duck - you worked at midvalley? how fun!

okay, do you know where is pavillion, wisma cosway, wisma genting, jalan sultan ismail, jalan raja chulan? wisma uoa (or is it menara uoa??) straddles jalan perak (the street that's behind wisma genting that runs parallel to jln sultan ismail).

from the wisma genting, travel down raja chulan towards direction of pavillion, but take 1st left turn into jalan perak. 1st building on right is novotel (hotel). then two open air car-parks. next is wisma UOA and the bavarian beerhaus is located at ground floor - you can't miss it (same row as subway).

if you're coming down jln tun razak, proceed to the traffic light at corner of indonesian embassy, go straight pass it and take 1st left turn after the traffic light junction this is jalan pinang. travel straight pass several traffic lights along jln pinang until the end and follow curve of road (besides menara hla), you'll see a hakka restaurant here, keep right to turn right at the end of the road into jalan perak and lo behold, you'll see uoa.

err. will this do? {victory}

Ezer 08-16-2008 09:48 PM

Hmmm... one of these days, Andy and I will have to pop in there.. thanks for the direction ashley..

Oh, I don't work at mid valley, but it's like my second home because it's in between my house, ie, Bukit Robson (across the highway from mid valley) and my office at Phileo Damansara

Yana 08-11-2009 09:48 PM

I love much Momo, LA Galaxie, SS....in penang actually..

vivgkt 09-03-2009 06:21 PM

Delaney's Irish Pub In The Federal KL, Jalan Bukit Bintang!

Kilkenny Pint @RM18.40net from 3-8pm daily{good}

wizelaFew 04-04-2018 12:26 AM

Where is the best of Irish Pub at KL

I was just reading an article of the worlds 10 coolest bars and the Sky Bar in Bangkok was on the list. Has anyone been there?