PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Lost & Found (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Ginger Is Missing! Please help us find her. (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=3689)

gingercat 12-16-2009 03:42 PM

Ginger Is Missing! Please help us find her.

3 Attachment(s)
:(:(
REWARD!

-Ginger
-Female
-Has been spayed
- 3 years old
- orange and white medium long hair

She's been missing for a week.

To those who have found her or seen her please call
012-3064798

PS : WE LIVE IN PUCHONG PRIMA.

gingercat 12-16-2009 03:43 PM

Re: Ginger Is Missing! Please help us find her.

are there any chances for her to return home after a week missing?

gingercat 12-16-2009 04:55 PM

ahhh.
Hujan :(

i hope she is safe somewhere...

June 12-17-2009 01:24 PM

Ginger Is Missing! Please help us find her.

Ginger cat,blh buat poster tampal kat your area and suburb with your contact number. Who knows your neighbours come across Ginger & return it to you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gingercat (Post 72445)
ahhh.
Hujan :(

i hope she is safe somewhere...

oni hatamah 12-17-2009 01:57 PM

hai Ginger [macam holywood legend la GINGER ROGER]

My heart sank with you............I know.....trust me i know how you are facing this undesirable situation. I have been there, twice and each night before I sleep I will always pray that the apple of my eyes KITTY AND KITTYBEAR are with loving people now.

cookies4bulat 12-17-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gingercat (Post 72430)
are there any chances for her to return home after a week missing?

there is a chances they coming back.my oren return home after 40 day missing. tapi buat mcm kak june ckp.tampal poster and don't stop looking for her. keep on looking.lagik lama awak delay lagik jauh mereka merayap. hope ginger selamat.

gingercat 12-17-2009 05:46 PM

I have been heart broken by missing cats & cats that died under my care . And what i do now is not to get too attached with them. Nothing lives forever in this world. Tht we have to accept. it's my 11 year old who is devastated. We have posted the flyers at pet shop and insert them in neigbors' mailboxes. The rest is up to GOD. We've done all we could to recover her. i just hope that those who finds her will be the best owner,love her more than we could showered her.

SHe will always be in our memory..and our other lost cats too --- Baby(knocked by a car in front of our house), Potatoe, Adik Cat, Boboi (died of UTI), Baby girl, Kitty and GINGER..

Today we have adopted Hermione, 6 weeks old female kitten. Not to replce Ginger but to add the colors to our lives.

iskandarshah 12-17-2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gingercat (Post 72624)
I have been heart broken by missing cats & died several times in my life. And what i do now is not to get too attached with them. Nothing lives forever in this world. Tht we have to accept. it's my 11 year old who is devastated. We have posted the flyers at pet shop and insert them in neigbors' mailboxes. The rest is up to GOD. We've done all we could to recover her. i just hope that those who finds her will be the best owner,love her more than we could showered her.

SHe will always be in our memory..and our other lost cats too --- Baby(knocked by a car in front of our house), Potatoe, Adik Cat, Boboi (died of UTI), Baby girl, Kitty and GINGER..

Today we have adopted Hermione, 6 weeks old female kitten. Not to replce Ginger but to add the colors to our lives.

.pray she will b back soon...keep holding on..