PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Hamsters (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Hamster Cages (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=5023)

kmleong 11-04-2010 04:25 PM

Hamster Cages

I have used hamster cages big once selling for $10 each in Penang.

Also have used water feeder and food bowl selling at $3

sphinxlover 11-04-2010 10:19 PM

Re: Hamster Cages

Do you ship? I live in Perak. Tad too far huh?

kmleong 11-05-2010 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphinxlover (Post 90682)
Do you ship? I live in Perak. Tad too far huh?

aw is too far away besides the cage is like a bird cage quite big (square shape) so I got no idea how to wrap it up.

sphinxlover 11-05-2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmleong (Post 90700)
aw is too far away besides the cage is like a bird cage quite big (square shape) so I got no idea how to wrap it up.

its okay if only i lived near you, i would so buy from you. Best of luck with the selling.

nusyaata 11-27-2010 05:23 PM

Hi! You just need a used box for that. Stuff it in. Poslaju won't be that costly for just a cage like that cause if possible I also want.Im currently in Kuching.
Preparing something for potential guinea pig hehe.

Hows that?{wink}

I can check for you the postage fee for someting like that. Anyway is your cage still ebelebel?

{victory}

lucy4ever 11-27-2010 06:54 PM

how much in RM?

kmleong 11-28-2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nusyaata (Post 91316)
Hi! You just need a used box for that. Stuff it in. Poslaju won't be that costly for just a cage like that cause if possible I also want.Im currently in Kuching.
Preparing something for potential guinea pig hehe.

Hows that?{wink}

I can check for you the postage fee for someting like that. Anyway is your cage still ebelebel?

{victory}

These cages are for hamsters not for guinea pigs. It has tunnels and a plastic mini house. if you want to make a cage for guinea pig I suggest you try make one. What I did last time I went to sign shop those selling signs like road signs or for office like for the toilet. I bought a very big plastic sheet (forgot what the material is call) and make it into a box shape.

nusyaata 11-30-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmleong (Post 91341)
These cages are for hamsters not for guinea pigs. It has tunnels and a plastic mini house. if you want to make a cage for guinea pig I suggest you try make one. What I did last time I went to sign shop those selling signs like road signs or for office like for the toilet. I bought a very big plastic sheet (forgot what the material is call) and make it into a box shape.

D'oh! hehe I tought u said big, it as sooooooooooo big.hehe.Well I might need few cages for guinea pig later.travel one hehe but its ok then..

{victory}

kmleong 12-01-2010 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nusyaata (Post 91384)
D'oh! hehe I tought u said big, it as sooooooooooo big.hehe.Well I might need few cages for guinea pig later.travel one hehe but its ok then..

{victory}

You can check on my facebook pictures I post there how I made the play pen for the guinea pigs.