PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Member Introductions (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Interview founder for The Star (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1982)

jlunjew 03-19-2009 02:41 PM

Interview founder for The Star

Hi, I'm looking to do a story on Petfinder.my for Star Weekender. Anybody has the contact for Andy Koh?

acsyen 03-19-2009 02:52 PM

Re: Interview founder for The Star

I think you should pm him directly to get his contacts..

daphne1985 03-19-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlunjew (Post 35066)
Hi, I'm looking to do a story on Petfinder.my for Star Weekender. Anybody has the contact for Andy Koh?

Wow, are u serious??{mbiggrin} Petfinder.my going to public in The Star..so Awesome{cool}

blackie007 03-19-2009 03:06 PM

petfinder & andy have both been featured in newspapers before....not the first time. {grin}{grin}{victory}

Quote:

Originally Posted by daphne1985 (Post 35069)
Wow, are u serious??{mbiggrin} Petfinder.my going to public in The Star..so Awesome{cool}

jlunjew 03-19-2009 03:14 PM

Andy called me laredy. Thanks!

AndyKoh 03-19-2009 03:19 PM

Hi Joleen,

Thanks for your interest in featuring PetFinder.my.

Actually I replied to your email yesterday, guess it was somehow floating in cyberspace or lost in the junk mails.

I'll give you a call directly to arrange the details, thanks.

firdaruddin 03-20-2009 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 35075)
Hi Joleen,

Thanks for your interest in featuring PetFinder.my.

Actually I replied to your email yesterday, guess it was somehow floating in cyberspace or lost in the junk mails.

I'll give you a call directly to arrange the details, thanks.

what can we do,bro...internet is such a very large space..apa sangat la dengan email yang sekeping tu...even human can also lost in a very small space..inikan email..sigh..hehe

FurKids 03-20-2009 09:00 AM

Andy, don't forget to wear your undies correctly for the photo shoot, ahhhhhhh ...... {wink}

firdaruddin 03-20-2009 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FurKids (Post 35187)
Andy, don't forget to wear your undies correctly for the photo shoot, ahhhhhhh ...... {wink}

ingatan tulus ikhlas tu..hehe

AndyKoh 03-20-2009 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firdaruddin (Post 35183)
what can we do,bro...internet is such a very large space..apa sangat la dengan email yang sekeping tu...even human can also lost in a very small space..inikan email..sigh..hehe

Yes Fir, don't you just love emails... and I have to screen through like 5000 emails each day, 98% of which is pure, irritating spam {wink} That's why if there's anything important, I still trust the good ol' telephone more (not the SMS though!).

Quote:

Originally Posted by FurKids (Post 35187)

Furkids, thanks for the reminder. Actually, I think I wasn't wearing any the last time. {grin}

blackie007 03-20-2009 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 35269)
Yes Fir, don't you just love emails... and I have to screen through like 5000 emails each day, 98% of which is pure, irritating spam {wink} That's why if there's anything important, I still trust the good ol' telephone more (not the SMS though!).

Furkids, thanks for the reminder. Actually, I think I wasn't wearing any the last time. {grin}

oops, censor, censor, got innocent women here. {shy}{shy}{shy}

cookie 03-20-2009 10:25 PM

Hahaha! Andy, I like your answer - very witty! {mwidegrin}
Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKoh (Post 35269)

kairul 03-28-2009 07:22 PM

so awesome petfinder is gonna be featured in the star AGAIn!!! proud to be petfinder member!! hehe..

andy, u shud wear ur undies this time... HAHAHA!!!{shy}