PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Pet Food (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Proformance (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=6123)

Fabulous 10-01-2011 09:52 PM

Proformance

{good}The best of the best
{good}
SUPER PREMIUM HOLISTIC CAT FOOD
Proformance cat foods are formulated to the highest standards and produced from nature’s finest ingredients. Fortified with high quality chicken, egg and natural flavors, and produced without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors, Proformance cat foods provide complete and balanced nutrition and a taste your cat will love.

Balanced levels of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to reduce shedding
Natural prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes for good intestinal health
Proper pH and cranberries to promote urinary health
Antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
The formation of urinary tract stones, or crystals, is one of the leading health problems for cats. All Proformance cat food varieties are formulated
at optimum dietary acidity and with magnesium levels below 0.095%.

Adult Cat: Everyone’s favorite: for normally active adult cats.
Kitten: Packed with nutrition and energy for that all-important first year of life.

Freshway Holistic Garden Chicken formula, with nutritious fruits & vegetables.
Average Analysis Adult Cat Kitten Freshway Holistic Garden Chicken
Protein 33% 35% 32%
Fat 20% 21% 19%
Fiber 2.5% 2.5% 2.5%
Moisture 8.5% 8.5% 8.5%
Calcium 1.0% 1.2% 1.2%
Phosphorus 0.8% 1.0% 1.0%
Sodium 0.3% 0.2% 0.2%
Taurine 0.15% 0.15% 0.15%
Magnesium .095% .095% .095%
Vitamin A 14,000 IU 16,000 IU 14,000 IU
Vitamin D3 1,300 IU 1,300 IU 1,300 IU
Vitamin E 300 IU 300 IU 300 IU
Vitamin C 30 mg 30 mg 30 mg
Zinc 180 mg 180 mg 180 mg
Copper 25.0 mg 25.0 mg 25.0 mg
L-carnitine 25.0 mg 25.0 mg 25.0 mg

Contains EC permitted antioxidant: mixed tocopherols
http://www.petfoodexport.com/US-products/catpage.php

PROMOTION PRICE!!!

ADULT 1KG : RM 9.90
KITTEN 1KG : RM 11.90
COD: PUCHONG
CNTC : ASZ - 0133779909 (call/sms){catwink}

Felix The Cat 10-03-2011 01:17 PM

Re: Proformance

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabulous (Post 97992)
{good}The best of the best
{good}
SUPER PREMIUM HOLISTIC CAT FOOD
Proformance cat foods are formulated to the highest standards and produced from nature’s finest ingredients. Fortified with high quality chicken, egg and natural flavors, and produced without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors, Proformance cat foods provide complete and balanced nutrition and a taste your cat will love.

Balanced levels of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to reduce shedding
Natural prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes for good intestinal health
Proper pH and cranberries to promote urinary health
Antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
The formation of urinary tract stones, or crystals, is one of the leading health problems for cats. All Proformance cat food varieties are formulated
at optimum dietary acidity and with magnesium levels below 0.095%.

Adult Cat: Everyone’s favorite: for normally active adult cats.
Kitten: Packed with nutrition and energy for that all-important first year of life.

Freshway Holistic Garden Chicken formula, with nutritious fruits & vegetables.
Average Analysis Adult Cat Kitten Freshway Holistic Garden Chicken
Protein 33% 35% 32%
Fat 20% 21% 19%
Fiber 2.5% 2.5% 2.5%
Moisture 8.5% 8.5% 8.5%
Calcium 1.0% 1.2% 1.2%
Phosphorus 0.8% 1.0% 1.0%
Sodium 0.3% 0.2% 0.2%
Taurine 0.15% 0.15% 0.15%
Magnesium .095% .095% .095%
Vitamin A 14,000 IU 16,000 IU 14,000 IU
Vitamin D3 1,300 IU 1,300 IU 1,300 IU
Vitamin E 300 IU 300 IU 300 IU
Vitamin C 30 mg 30 mg 30 mg
Zinc 180 mg 180 mg 180 mg
Copper 25.0 mg 25.0 mg 25.0 mg
L-carnitine 25.0 mg 25.0 mg 25.0 mg

Contains EC permitted antioxidant: mixed tocopherols
http://www.petfoodexport.com/US-products/catpage.php

PROMOTION PRICE!!!

ADULT 1KG : RM 9.90
KITTEN 1KG : RM 11.90
COD: PUCHONG
CNTC : ASZ - 0133779909 (call/sms){catwink}

Is this price for Holistic Garden Chicken or for Adult? Because from what I am reading the Adult cat food ingredients is

Ingredients: chicken meal, brown rice, maize, maize gluten, chicken fat, beet pulp, dried egg, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, brewers yeast, salt, alfalfa, peas, kelp, chicory root, yucca shidigera, cranberries, lutein, taurine, L-Carnitine, lactobacillus casei, enterococcus faecium, vitamins and minerals.

If you are talking about Holistic food, it will not contain any corn products e.g. maize gluten.

But if you look at the Holistic Garden Chicken ingredients there is no 'maize gluten'. Then this will be considered as Holistic Food.

Ingredients: chicken meal, maize, chicken fat, fruits and vegetables (>10%: beet pulp, alfalfa, kelp, spinach, broccoli, carrots, peas, tomatoes, cranberries, apples, blueberries, chicory root, yucca shidigera), maize gluten, brown rice, chicken, brewers yeast, dried egg, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, salt, lutein, taurine, L-Carnitine, lactobacillus casei, enterococcus faecium, vitamins & minerals.

Please advise.

Fabulous 10-09-2011 06:59 PM

I thinx u better contact the proformance website ya... {victory}
Please don't hesitate to sent any email or inquiry to them... they will be VERY HELFUL according this matter...

blackie007 10-10-2011 12:51 AM

According to the Proformance website, the Holistic Garden Chicken contains maize as the 2nd ingredient. Maize is corn. So, it's not holistic. Check out what holistic pet food is --> http://www.holisticforpets.com/pdf/H...sWholistic.pdf

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabulous (Post 98142)
I thinx u better contact the proformance website ya... {victory}
Please don't hesitate to sent any email or inquiry to them... they will be VERY HELFUL according this matter...

originalfromthailand 10-10-2011 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix The Cat (Post 98033)
Is this price for Holistic Garden Chicken or for Adult? Because from what I am reading the Adult cat food ingredients is

Ingredients: chicken meal, brown rice, maize, maize gluten, chicken fat, beet pulp, dried egg, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, brewers yeast, salt, alfalfa, peas, kelp, chicory root, yucca shidigera, cranberries, lutein, taurine, L-Carnitine, lactobacillus casei, enterococcus faecium, vitamins and minerals.

If you are talking about Holistic food, it will not contain any corn products e.g. maize gluten.

But if you look at the Holistic Garden Chicken ingredients there is no 'maize gluten'. Then this will be considered as Holistic Food.

Ingredients: chicken meal, maize, chicken fat, fruits and vegetables (>10%: beet pulp, alfalfa, kelp, spinach, broccoli, carrots, peas, tomatoes, cranberries, apples, blueberries, chicory root, yucca shidigera), maize gluten, brown rice, chicken, brewers yeast, dried egg, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, salt, lutein, taurine, L-Carnitine, lactobacillus casei, enterococcus faecium, vitamins & minerals.

Please advise.

ala....relakz lah beb...if non holostic pun aper masalh nyer...still kucing yg makan....kan{wink}

lain lah if u sekali yg makan...hahaha...{shy}

i ader terdengar2 yg blackwood tue from china...cer citer....cer citer...{wink}

Maneki Neko 10-10-2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by originalfromthailand (Post 98161)
ala....relakz lah beb...if non holostic pun aper masalh nyer...still kucing yg makan....kan{wink}

Sure, cats can eat this food. Cats can survive on rubbish and scraps if they have to.

But if we care about our cats, we read labels. We pay attention to ingredients. We don't allow ourselves to be cheated by incorrectly labeled food.

Saya tak relakz lah beb when it comes to my cats' health.

originalfromthailand 10-10-2011 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maneki Neko (Post 98163)
Sure, cats can eat this food. Cats can survive on rubbish and scraps if they have to.

But if we care about our cats, we read labels. We pay attention to ingredients. We don't allow ourselves to be cheated by incorrectly labeled food.

Saya tak relakz lah beb when it comes to my cats' health.

up to to u...kalau u raser kucing perlu diet yg sesuai n u mampu...wat per nak kecoh kan...{nah}

u sendiri yg cakap kucing bole survive on rubbish and scraps if they have 2...so?...wat the matter beb... if u dont allow yourselvesto be cheated by incorrect label food...be profesional k...{victory}

p/s:- u bg kucing u makan aper...?...imfrom sket... i nak try search the ingrediant...opps....{shy}

Fabulous 10-10-2011 10:35 PM

Hmmm....
Meh nk betulkn...
Sini SEBENARNYA ada 3 jenis PROFORMANCE..

1. holistic
2. adult
3. kitten

Testimoni :

Myself : Kucing I sblum ni mkn bnyk jenis... yg terbaik RC & Acana ler.. tp i pnh bg B#*&D tp tak serasi.. skrg i tukarkn proformance.. Kucing i ok sgt.. makan banyak.. poo xberbau sgt.. pg show pn bulu berminyk cantik (dsh) pujian judge gitew :)

Cstemer: Mula2 bnyk yg datang beli skilo sb nk mencuba... tak sampai seminggu dtg tambah stock lg... murah & kualiti bagus... kata dorg la..

We all smua gna kitten & adult ajer... ok sesangat !!!

SAPA2 NK MENCUBA SILA LA DTG KE FPH @puchong utama : PERCUMA 300g

originalfromthailand 10-11-2011 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabulous (Post 98166)
Hmmm....
Meh nk betulkn...
Sini SEBENARNYA ada 3 jenis PROFORMANCE..

1. holistic
2. adult
3. kitten

Testimoni :

Myself : Kucing I sblum ni mkn bnyk jenis... yg terbaik RC & Acana ler.. tp i pnh bg B#*&D tp tak serasi.. skrg i tukarkn proformance.. Kucing i ok sgt.. makan banyak.. poo xberbau sgt.. pg show pn bulu berminyk cantik (dsh) pujian judge gitew :)

Cstemer: Mula2 bnyk yg datang beli skilo sb nk mencuba... tak sampai seminggu dtg tambah stock lg... murah & kualiti bagus... kata dorg la..

We all smua gna kitten & adult ajer... ok sesangat !!!

SAPA2 NK MENCUBA SILA LA DTG KE FPH @puchong utama : PERCUMA 300g

best nyer.....{good}
lokasi kat maner...nak try jugak lah....