View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
woi!!! kenapa ko inda tempiling saja itu budak?? kurang ajar betul bah!! apa juga skrg punya parents ni inda tau ajar anak kah?? klu kena sia tu,sudah ada yg kena bruce lee punya dragon kick.wakakakakak!! sia ni mmg suka bergaduh.berapa besar tu budak??

KK ujankah skrg?? kemarin tu sia pulang ujan saja inda pandai berenti. abis kain baju kena spin supaya cepat kering.
Sebab tu la I will never address the parent ... mereka memang do not do anything ... so I always piak the kid as if the parents are not there ... kalau mereka tahu rasa malu, malu la mereka, kalau dia tak reti rasa malu, it doesn't bother me ... memang the parents kurang ajar themselves.

But at least when I 'piak' the kid myself (something the parents will not do), I myself have taught the rascal a lesson! Do not let go of the golden opportunity yourself! Jangan harap la for the parent to malu and do it, kalau they have it in them, the kid won't be like that!

Better to us to 'piak' these little kurang ajars while they are tiny before they turn into huge monsters you cannot control.

Use the opportunity always! I always do!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies