View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 04:32 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Nak derma cats worth RM4500?

Syukur Alhamdulilah Nur.yalah,bincang sesama keluarga dulu mcm mana.lg pun kucign2 tu pun dah mcm family member gak.harapnya keluarga Nur takde masalah lg lepas buat cage kat luar rmh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
Today, my sis dah balik umah... So Bob duduk dalam cagelah.. It seems like my dad tak bagi jual bob .. Pelik gak... Then I sembang ngan my other siblings.. About building a cage outside the house.. And it seem possible.. So rite now... I will try to talk to my mum about building a big cage outside the house..

For the others, thank you for your concern..Terutama Nurul, Caestrix, June, Adamyla, Boo Boo, Nastygurlz, Honeybun, Meira and the others for their kind attention and concern..and the help that they offered.. All of you really been very nice to me and stood aside while I was down with abrupt problems that came stirring my life upside down.. To depart with my furbabies is really impossible.. Rindu dah actually..Sedih bangun dan tengok sekor jer dalam kandang tueh...

I dah pun pergi hospital to seek medical attention about my continous cough ( a month ++), and the doc pronunced I am asthma free ( for now).. It is just a virus infection to my throat...

Once again, pray for my success in talking with my parents.. HOpefully things turn up better...