View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 07:05 PM
vincepetlover vincepetlover is offline
Animal Lover
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Klang
Posts: 13
Rep Power: 0
vincepetlover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pet relocation to Australia

I have some questions about the blood tests...

ehrlichiosis (tropical canine pancytopaenia)

Regarding the nipah virus test:

All cats and dogs from Malaysia must be tested for Nipah virus by the Serum Neutralisation test at the Australian Animal Health Laboratory (AAHL), Victoria.

I thought only the nipah virus test had to be done in Australia by sending blood samples to them. I didn't know the other tests had to be done there too.

Why did you have to send it to the UK? Do you mean that there is not facility to test it in Malaysia?
Reply With Quote