View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:20 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default My battle with FIP

Hi!! Syunichi,my cats Coklat & Ranggi died because of FeLV in July & Oct. I have to bring all the house cats for blood test and 3 cats are positive FeLV.They look and behave normal but I'm not sure how long until their time is up.

My deepest sympathy for your loss. It wasn't easy when our beloved pets died. I never stop thinking abt Coklat & Ranggi

Quote:
Originally Posted by syunichi View Post
My condolences for your lost psycheupp. May Tan Sri lives well on the other side of the rainbow bridge with our other furry friends . And hoping for the best for Puan Sri as well.

Update, this morning 2 kittens caught the same symptoms. And another is suspected to build up the symptoms. Isolations done. Implementing method B and will try to hope for the best for the next 2 days. Currently, they are not eating any from their plates and drinking any from their cups.

The last kitten the was infected is recovering well, but only having apetite for wet food, yet she is looking well. Dosage of amino solution reduced to half to prevent overdose as precaution. Dark liquid stool improved to become more to a normal stool with a little presence of the dark liquid. Before this it was a 100% dark liquid stool.

I'll feed her wet food till she builds up apetite for other type of food. Can't risk the chance of having her loosing apetite for not having any of 3 of her daily dish.

Wish me luck on the new 2 patience. And hoping that the suspected new patience will not come to the same state as the 2. Need to adjust to the weather to prevent any other inconveniences. This rainy weather is keen to invite mites and fleas to attack on our furry friends