View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May You Rot In Hell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Yes, I think I know which movie, too. But I want to do more than just skin an arm or hold a lighter to his balls..........what he has done to that poor little kitten is beyond torture.......he should be burnt exactly like how he burned the kitten, and then, just before he'll burn to death, we put out the fire. We leave him alone, let him feel the pain. Then, the next day, we burn him again. We just repeat this until one fine day, he gives up and dies.

Did you guys see the kitten's eyes? It was so trusting, it had the same expectant look that my Blackie has when I was about to give him a treat, his food or play with him. The poor kitten didn't know it was about to be burnt alive.....it was expecting something fun or nice........that's what makes me cry over and over again....!!!
That kitten so cute and humble. I cried when i look at her teary eyes, like pleading to the bastard `please don't do it again, im in pain and hurt but still i forgive you and didn't run, please hug me and give me something to eat, please..please...
I pray may God show us the bastard face, identity and everything about this satan, so that the whole world will curse he/her forever and had the same agonising death as the kitten, for us to see. Join me in my pray and Insyallah akan dimakbulkan on behalf of cat yang teraniaya.
Ya Allah, tunjukkan lah kepada kami siapa yang bertanggungjawab ini, benarkanlah kami untuk menghina perbuatannya dan memalukan ia di serata dunia, dan Kau jatuhkanlah hukuman yang sedashat-dashatnya kepada dia dan tunjukkanlah kepada seluruh dunia, sebagai pengajaran kepada semua umat Manusia akan balasan Mu terhadap perbuatan terkutuk keatas hamba makhlukMu yang tidak berdosa. Amin Ya Rabbul Alamin.