View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dedicated to Petfinder.my members year2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinlee View Post
x per june.. dia nih macam nak kena 'wachaaaaa!~ + 'Flying Kick' dari aku tuh... belom rasa lagik tuh... x pon.. kiter reramai piak2 montot dia... <<>>> best la dapat balik... aku jugak kena keje da....
Sudah la tu ... dok tanya kat forum mcm mana buang kutu orang dah bagi step by step sampai suap ke mulut (cuma tak leh telan utk dia ajer), pastu nak marah ini dan itu ... sudah lah ... it is not my cat anyway ... tapi I pity your cat because her owner is taking it lightly and laughing over it.

None of my cats ever had a kutu problem and I have discovered no kutus on any of the strays in front and at the back of my house so far , so kutus are not a biasa thing for my area. And I am serious when I say I do not want to be burdened with a kutu problem on my beloved cats because kutus are carriers of a myriad of diseases, even eggs of worms, and kutus can cause very serious health problems for my cats. That is why I do not laugh over kutu problems, I do not find it funny at all.

p.s. Mohon maaf, thread starter for going out of topic, but I will not be replying to anymore off-topic posts here.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 12-09-2008 at 02:11 PM.