View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 11:56 AM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 4 more cute kittens for adoption

It was only yesterday that I mention the homeless possibly hitting the 600 mark faster then we expect with the dull economy & here we are it is already 606 & no changes to the adopted.

June, it's no excuse for pet owners with the economy crisis we had to know how capable we are before we want to own any or how many, the same with our life. I wud truly want to see this ppl dumping their family members out into the street when the recession hit & it is definitely closer then we thought. Don't believe whatever rosy picture the authority paint you, open your eyes & look around you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Jimmy,Charlene,off topic story. Lately I saw many beautiful cats near the stall at my work place and home.They are definitely not strays.Some are DLH.Last nite I saw beautiful tabby with fluffy coat and bushy tail at the stall near my house. I went to tapau my dnr when I saw that tabby bushy cat. I asked the stall owner and they told me somebody dumped the cat at their stall a nite before

Normally I will bring small tupperware containing kibbles to feed the strays if I see them.But now I have to bring big tupperware.Sign of increasing of strays.My husband also did the same thing. It really saddened me.Who should we blame?? the cat owner?? economy crisis hit everyone I know.Wonder if they will throw their children as well.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA