Old 09-15-2009, 11:11 PM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

anitayusof00 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Destination

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookies4bulat View Post
love to go to Pulau Perhentian again!!tak puas berenang2 ngan penyu dan jerung
Kat P. Perhentian ada jerung ker ?

Best destination...mmmm...this is very complicated to answer. I think it's much easier to choose which destination that I hated most (of course SYDNEY !!! Very bad experience there. Nx will be Paris & Vientiane - communication susahnya !!!). Having been to many destinations, to me each and every country @ place has it's own uniqueness.
Bali - very romantic, and so more sebab gi situ dgn hb, honeymoon.
Phi Phi, Thailand - also ada very nice memory kat situ, which makes the place very special to me.
Swiss & Austria - who can ever forget the beauty of the Alps ?
Munich & Cologne, Germany - love the architecture and the cleanliness.
Holland - The land below sea level. I only truly understand the dike when I go there to see for myself. So to recall the history of the small boy who used his tiny finger to save Haarlem from flooding is much more impressive.
New Zealand - the most beautiful place in the world dat I've ever been.
Mount Pyrenees (on the way from Paris - Andorra - Barcelona by train) - so so beautiful, feels like in heaven.
Barcelona - Very artistic city. La Ramblas especially....I would rather regard it as the center of the universe. If you've been there, I'm sure you'll agree with me.
Trans Asia Express (Tehran - Istanbul) - views along Murat River was AMAZING !!!
Istanbul - Very happening.....like dis city soooo much !!!
Iran - Also beautiful in it's own way...but the most beautiful about this country is the ppl's hospitality.....terkenang2 sampai saat ini...
Egypt - If you r into the pharaoh thingee and it's history, then it's Ooohhhhs and Ahhhhsss.....
Belgium - chocs, chocs and more chocs.
Cambodia, India & Indon - What I remember most is the poor ppl and their sorrows....Pity....
Kuwait & Singapore - Very very well planned and organized city.
Sri Lanka - Love the beach.
Laos (Luang Prabang) - Go there if you seek adventure.
Bangkok - Shopping heaven.
London - Love everything about Ldn especially the very efficient underground & the museums....yg tak suka cuma $$$ jer...everything is soooo damnnn expensive !!!
HK - Sama mcm Ldn gak...but if u know how to bargain, syiokk wooo shopping kat HK.
Macau - Beautiful historical city.....it has European touch (Portugese).
Last but not least, of course my lovely country Malaysia. Aku suka Melaka, Kuala Terengganu and the beaches of the east coast.