View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Funny Cat Joke #3:

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Kami suspect durang tolak dari top fridge coz yg terbuka pintu atas.air batu dlm bekas smp jd cair.mgkn lama sgt pintu fridge terbuka.kiranya ari tu durang pesta mabuk udanglah yg akak dan hubby cadang nak masak utk dinner

skrg before kuar rmh,akak seal dulu pintu fridge both top and bottom.tak blh percaya kucing zaman skrg ni.
Mereka pandai kuis dengan tangan, Nurkasih, I have seen my smart kids do that myself ... memang caught red-handed!

Also, at feeding time and time masuk cage in the evening, when I stack all their food bowls after filling each one with one 10gm scoop of kibbles per person in order to distribute one bowl per cage per person, some smart alec yg belum masuk cage will use dia punyer hidung to topple the top empty bowl I use to cover the bottom filled bowls and start gobbling. Pantas pulak dia gobble, sampai kalau orang lain nampak, they would think that I actually starve them!

Saya pasang aluminium door with mosquito mesh to prevent them entering the kitchen area, but one or two smarter ones will use tangan and claws to kuis the door open. The less smart ones but quick learners and copy-cats will quickly "sekolah" and do the same!

Sooooooo smart la these ppl!

Huh! Kalo anjing, you just put a 2 feet high dog fence depan dia, it will just stand there. You try putting a 10 foot fence in front of a cat, dia siap panjat!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies