View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 08:29 PM
PetFinder Guru

maris_sa528 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petknode Cat Boarding Nightmare

People said, in bad time, if you cant say anything good to comfort the victim, better you dont speak at all.

There are reasons people send cats to boarding center and because of these reasons some bastards take advantage of the desperate situation. you should understand Petknode not offer cheap rate, that rm3.++ is only base rate, if you add other cost, the rate is almost same like other boarding centre. They have some rule that owner now allowed to see boarding area, and because these bastard are not stupid men, they use logic reason(cat stress, to avoid cat lost) to not allow owner to go to boarding area. - go to http://petknode.blogspot.com and know how they cheat people.

If you went through Petknode website last time(now its no longer working), you cant agree more that the website was one of the most impressive website that run for cat boarding services in Malaysia. How can you have doubt if the surface look real good? BTW, those bastards are not stupid, they are programmers that had excellent academic results. During Hari Raya, most of boarding center are fully booked, and PetKnode have benefit of super amazing online system- which usually come with good service unfortunately they are not!

I was there yesterday during Press conference in Amanda Hotel also in Police Station Damansara Damai until late night with owners, volunteers, activists. for those who were not there, you cant imagine how bad the situation is. some volunteers not even sleep in 48 hours because they are really want to help the other missing cats. You cant also imagine how almost half of hall cried together with Bazilah when we heard the story.

So stop make the victims feel bad with their decision for sending their kids to boarding center. I myself dont send my furkids to boarding centre but brought them back together during holiday, i still have heart to make those victims feel better.

Thanks. :)

Last edited by maris_sa528; 09-06-2011 at 10:13 PM.