View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 12:44 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Felis Wonder Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by euanna View Post
Ahaa... now I understand more.. but another question.. assuming it's a pet home.. does that mean it's only for stay home pet ( can't be in show ) or it's the same as show home .. only less in the breeder's standard??
Pet quality is only as home pet & are not to be shown coz they will not win in show hall or for the matter the breeder don't want the cat to represent his cattery.

The idea of having a pedigree cat is very interesting but I figure I still have alot to learn before even trying to own one. I will definitely get it from a qualified breeder but comparing myself to alot of the forumer's experience.. mine pales in comparison. Can't help but imagine breeder asking me about my cat experience and I'll go.. "Err.. I have 1 cat in a small apartment?"
Nothing wrong been not experience in cat handling as we are not born to walk on the day of birth. What I wud want is someone honest, sincere & will never fail to shower my cat with TLC.

Ehehehe... If I were to get 1.. I would definitely go for the big cats .. a MC.. maybe.. .. or a Norwegian Forest Cat .. (saw 1 at ur shop and I love how majestic it looks)... or a Ragdoll .. I've never seen MC or a Ragdoll close up.. can't wait for the next cat show to look real close.
Are you sure it was my place that you had seen a NFO??

Aha.. how do u assess the future owner of ur cats ? I imagine if I were a breeder.. I would prolly end up keeping them all to myself . They can take over the bed.. I can sleep in 1 corner ... .
Be patient, never allow to be rush into letting go of your cat to the new owner if for one moment you are still not sure or comfortable about that person. You cannot be a breeder if you cannot let go. I might retired sooner then I expected due to my weakness to let go too.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA