View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cat Scratch Disease (CSD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
hah!! Bro.aku punya big brother pernah kena jab pasal cat bite tp bukan pasal strays.dia punya house cat.abg aku tu ntah hapa dia punya otak senget pigi padlock kaki kucing tu.merontalah kucing tu dan gigit dia.dlm 10 minit mcm tu dah nampak merah2 terus my mum kata quick! go the clinic.wakakakakak!!
Padlock kaki kucing? Aku pun nak "sink my fangs into his fleshy part" ... bukan kat tangan atau kaki tapi kat buntot dia yang fleshy-meshy! My Kotak Monster ajar saya ... yum-yum!

June, gigitan kucing tak kira liar atau housecat (of course kalau liar lagi takut sebab entah aper penyakit yang terpendam) ... bahaya sebab when a cat bites, it sinks in the sharp teeth (mcm tikam) then release without tearing the flesh like a dog bite (dog bites and shakes, causing a tear which bleeds more). So the surface of the wound closes very quickly, trapping all the bacteria inside the wound and in the flesh.

Sebab tu la cat bites so often form abcess filled with pus. Very the sakit oiiiii!!! Sebab tu kita kena makan 1 course of antibiotic to halt the painful infection even before it can start. Kalau immediate treatment is not given, and the swelling started, addoooooiiii, very, very the sakit oooohhhhh!!! Kalau the infection enters the blood system, we can even die of blood poisoning! So, don't play-play with cat bites!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B47JRM13.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	2106   Click image for larger version

Name:	B47JRM15.jpg
Views:	825
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	2107  
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 12-01-2008 at 11:45 AM.