View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 10:06 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Plight of dogs prompts animal lover to join SPCA

Hey Viv girl... long time no see you here & "there"...

I hope the article will open up everyone's eye (s) & not to be ashamed of our past, for we should always be in the now... lessons need to be learnt.

What i'm doing is something that everybody owes to all the animals whose home had been taken away from them... their natural habitat is almost gone and mind us, we had changed most of their natural behavior from "wild" to: "domesticated" animals.

Therefore, it is our responsibility to care for them no matter what they are. Do not be afraid to be what we really are and to express our inner kind feelings towards the helpless being. There's nothing wrong with being kind and helping other live beings for they are God's creation too.

Viv, kakak's heart is filled & fulled with love for all beings no matter what they are or how they are towards kakak. Everyone is a special being, created with special character. Accepting things or a person the way they are is the best way to gain a lot of friendship and love.

Life is an illusion... you are me... and i am your mirror... we are no difference inside but only in forms...

Love for all...

Kak Anum

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...