View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 03:25 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Kak Anum, stop whining, we are about the Adult Community Education Program like HK SPCA is doing to "inspire in the community a deep respect for life so that all living creatures may live together in harmony" ... start with Taman Shamelin Perkasa, Cheras, kay?Kak Anum, we are talking about their successful managed stray colonies living among the community and their Adult Community Education Program to "inspire in the community a deep respect for life so that all living creatures may live together in harmony" ... so the community understand that it is not OK to kill off every stray in sight. Help what, Anum? Help you kill off the healthy strays that are unable to obtain a human house address and not allowed to live among the community? Thanks, but no thanks, Kak Anum.
That's what we have been doing ... so that they may live among us in the community without harassment simply because they are not good looking enuf to get a human house address ...Walk the talk, Num ... view things positively, stop whining, if your HK counterpart can do it, so can you ... Num, your number is small, many IPRs have much, much more than you ... of course we know it costs $$, all from our not so deep pockets, sdn. bhd ....

... Anumm make sure you neuter every single one of them (I remember you haven't done all your cats and they are still multiplying) and that will be your managed stray colony with yourself as caregiver ... in addition to that, you will still need the local SPCA to spearhead and do the Adult Community Education Program in your area like in HK to promote compassion and tolerance towards your managed stray colony among your neighbours just like is urgently needed everywhere else otherwise their lives (above the number "2") are still under threat every single day.
Furkids, relax boleh tak? Kenapa dengan adik akak yang seorang ni? Jangan jadi emotional sangat. Take a deep breath...

For your info my dogs and cats are all spayed and neutered... The number bertambah sebab i adopted more... stray dogs and cats... you mustn't jump to conclusion, since it may hurt others.

Well, i choose not to get hurt or getting angry, because what good will it do?

I am not whining... am telling you what is the real thing happening in HK SPCA.

If you can accept the fact that they only taking in "SELECTED ANIMALS", mostly the one yang "GOOD LOOKING"... I am very surprise... don't you think it it CRUEL?

Well buddy FK, yes!!! all shelters has their own sad-back... don't expect any perfectionsssssss.....

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...