View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 04:02 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Furkids, relax boleh tak? Kenapa dengan adik akak yang seorang ni? Jangan jadi emotional sangat. Take a deep breath...
You think it is only me? Or you choose to see only me?
Quote:
For your info my dogs and cats are all spayed and neutered... The number bertambah sebab i adopted more... stray dogs and cats... you mustn't jump to conclusion, since it may hurt others.}
Anum sondri yang jawab sedemikian dulu when I asked whether you have neutered your cats, remember? Anum yg jawab ada beberapa ekor yg sudah dan ada yg belum. So sekarang semua sudah, bagus la.
Quote:
Well, i choose not to get hurt or getting angry, because what good will it do?
So that explains why nothing is done and will be done then.
Quote:
I am not whining... am telling you what is the real thing happening in HK SPCA. If you can accept the fact that they only taking in "SELECTED ANIMALS", mostly the one yang "GOOD LOOKING"... I am very surprise... don't you think it it CRUEL?
I am afraid that is your statement, not a fact. And I never did talk about nor am addressing the animals for adoption ... only the healthy strays that are killed/destroyed simply because they fail to get adopted (no human house address), stay focused, Num.
Quote:
Well buddy FK, yes!!! all shelters has their own sad-back... don't expect any perfectionsssssss.....
Don't give excuses for your failures, Num ... don't be an ostrich or sweep things under the carpet!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies