View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 12:03 PM
Animal Lover

nusyaata is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Saya Tertipu dgn EVESHARON41.. So The Others Beware..

Salam, Im a new comer.
Masih mentah lam selok belok shopping tru internet ni.sebab takut la. Not just pets but others pun macam tak boleh percaya, tapi tak semua la.Ade jgk yg boleh di guna pakai macam my fren ari2 duk ngadap komputer shopping hehe tau2brg da sampai rmh ..I guess its good for a lazy bum like her hehee.Sorry J! (seb bek de takde akt sini.

Before i get to read this, I was too eager to get myself a guinea pig.Been surfing other websites tah pape tah.. at last I found this website and hopefully its the best website tat could ever happen to everybody. The forums help me loads even baru beberapa hari.Ive been reading all the threads posted and learning slow and steady.The do's and dont's.

For my experience, what I did before I get myself a pet, I search tru the internet about everything.For instance, a hamster : types, needs,cage,food,health bla3.. later on I pegi cari hamster macam i pulak pakar..(konon la ) the bathing sand, treats pe sume.Its fun tho.Since ive nothing else to take care with.

Eventhough I bela hamster aje, it needs work to do the cleaning bla3..well tak byk tp there is a work to do still.And now I found myself enjoy visiting pet shop normally.tak beli pun tgk2 ape yg patut sometimes ade offer ke ape.

For last few days, I called a pet shop asking if they have GP available.At first they said it would not be available very soon. 5 mins later they called me and said the GP has arrived and will be at the shop by tomorrow.Mlm ni la kut ( wahuuu~!)

Tu la tgh pening nak beli ke tak? heh.The needs da pegi petshop survey.Affordable.Its just tat tempat tu tak tau nak letak mane.Ikut hati nak beli je ni.But then, thank to this thread and others (even tak de kene mengena pasal nak beli GP). At least I was lucky not buying GP from people over the net.Yang penting sabar! :D

Have a fun day !