View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 04:39 PM
Animal Lover

ilana is on a distinguished road
Smile a new home for the homeless feline..

this is a story i wanted to share with everyone..im quite proud of it and i intended to do it again insyaallah..a day b4 raya i went to the spca, ampamg jaya for the 1st time and my word..there are soo many potential beauty felines around..i intended to adopt one and i sure had a hard time choosing..i wish i could take as much as my hands could carry but unfortunately it is not my own hands that will feed them so i choose 1..there were some kittens around but not much..there was this kitten with the mother..grey striped tabby i wanted to adopt but he was too small im afraid i might not have the skill yet to take care..plus it's raya..so that day i didnt take home any but intended to come back..

on the 26th of september afternoon,i went to spca again determined to take one home for real..it is my very 1st time adopting so im pretty nervous.. there were some new cats and kittens as i walked in..the grey striped tabby kitten was unfortunately adopted..i wanted to take an adult cat RM50 and a kitten..but too bad i didnt have enuf money..(duit raya tahun ni tak banyak sangat)..in the end i decided to choose a male kitten which my beau fell in love at first sight..there was a couple who just came to see the cats and they were eyeing the kitten that i want..my beau immediately took teh kitten and held it in his arms purposely saying out loud that we'll take this one..and i agreed as i always have problems in choosing which ones i want as i love all kinds of felines...might they be skinny, full of fungus, fat, or ugly..i love them all...as we were filling up the froms (i was dammed xcited i was sweating mad)

the moment we went to see the kitten we've chosen again b4 leaving(i had to leave it behind 1st and pick it up later after making full payment cz i need to run some errands in town)...the couples were holding my baby and playing with it..luckily kak ani( the worker there) told them "oh..maaf..yang ini dah ada orang ambil baru tadi"....fuhh..lega hati..

so i went to town with "kapas" (i decided to gave slighly similar name to my late cat "cotton") in mind..tak senang hati jalan...maklumlah...xcited kan..after being done with whatever needed..i was suppose to go visit granpa in shah alam, then pick up "kapas" at night (kak ani kata she'l keep it at her place beside the spca)...but i was to anxious i decided to go back to spca and pick "kapas" up pronto....and angkut him togather to shah alam.. and so i did..

and now..he is already mine..his new mama....and is living with me in my room in campus (supposingly illegal to keep pets kan..but what the hell, i dont mind being compound once a semester for it..as long as he's in my sight)..i am glad..soo glad that i decided to adopt rather that buy a breed..and i wish to adopt more when im capable financially..(im a student you see)..now "kapas" has a good place to stay..good food to eat and drink ( i strictly use RC and mineral water/air masak for meals..no air paip)..i hope he will be happy with me and became fat..

Last edited by ilana; 09-29-2009 at 04:45 PM. Reason: add pics