View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 08:08 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Everyone to continue Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop, let me explain more about it.

What exactly is a "backyard breeder"?
Someone who breeds unregistered purebred animals and sells them as purebreds without papers, or some with paper too, and display at Pet shop, another word Backyard breeder sell to me, I sell to my pet shop customer. It is easy for a quick buck. This going drastically undercuts the price of registered purebred breeders.
The pet shop and Backyard breeder who does not care who buys their animals or for what purpose. They won't care after sell. Don't want to know your problem. Also does not offer a health guarantee, contract or even take the phone number of buyers.
Almost can see from pet shop place their animals for sale. This quality of this animals no thought or care to good companion animal husbandry and or care to genetic good health or defects.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.