View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 05:37 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Amanda,

I was going thru this very long discussion and you summed it up very nicely.

I talked to Mrs. Dolittle a couple days back and I can feel her pain and suffering. I sometimes ask myself what sort of deranged mind thinks it's perfectly ok to hurt a fellow animal lover that way with baseless accusations just because they may have a different opinion of the organizations they work with.

I hope that now that Kuning has been found and NOT with SPCA, that all those Batu APIs would come out and apologise. All the insinuations about 'certain' organizations kidnapping kuning is sickening to the extreme. These people hide behind 'oh I am so wonderful because i save animals' and yet go about destroying others because they don't agree with them.

And legal action ought to be taken as well as someone has been hurt on purpose. I sincerely hope Mrs Dolittle considers that.

I am also going to shut down this thread if negative postings do not stop and people who continues to violate our terms of use will be given infractions or banned permanently.

Andy and I have been quite patient and both sides are accusing us of favoritism and this has to stop. There are no SIDES, people!... please remember that. There's only 'good' and 'evil' intentions and I can see a lot of good intentions gone bad here.
Wow, Ezer...

Firstly you have our respect. Secondly, thanks... i owe you one for the kind statement...

Thirdly, you have my deepest unconditional love for being a beautiful human (inside out).

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...