View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 11:12 AM
Animal Lover

hunnayh88 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kelana jaya veterinary clinic thrown dead body cat into dustbin!!

Another 2 bad experiences, I feel like people should know about KJVC. FYI, my cats were all stray cats, and Im not a fussy customer. My writing is based on the true story, without any alteration. After the 2016 incident, I thought that don't ever send my cats if the sickness is serious.

2017: sent another cat for castration. Collected him the next day, but he was limping. The doc said wait for few hours, and it would be ok. After few hours, still not okay. Brought him back, the doctor failed to explain his situation, became panicked instead (i googled that castration may cause temporary or permanent limping) but they failed to explain. They suddenly wanted to give medication and charged us. We stood firm that it's not our fault why would you be charging us. They got scared, and gave the medication for free.

2018: kitten involved in accident. I was working so parents brought her to this vet on thursday, since this is the only vet they know. They were given two choices: either to save the leg or go for amputation. Of course ppl in the right one would want to try to save it first. My mom said do whatever you can. We were told to come back on Saturday. When we collected her, the doc explained that the skin had to be removed, so her condition was back left leg bandaged, and small wound on back right leg. Was told to bring her back on Tuesday. On Tue, the bandage got ingrained to the flesh. My cat was screaming in pain. The doc told my mom to wait outside. Once done, the left leg was not bandaged while the right leg was suddenly bandaged. The flesh is darkening and starting to smell. The doc advised my mom tp find another clinic for skin graft. Told my mom to go back and kalau nak datang esok, datanglah. Sukahati je. Over the night, the paw of the bandaged leg doubled the size because the bandage was too tight. Total paid: around 350. 350 for nothing.
The next day, I brought my cat to diff but a bit far vet again. Kalau doc non Muslim boleh istighfar, dah lama dia istighfar. Because she's going to close her clinic for CNY, she advised me to go to Gasing. She would charge her roughly around 500 for complete test and amputation The doc said that the leg should be amputated upon the first visit. And there's no way skin grafting can be done because the left leg is dead and rotting. Since it has been a week with a dead leg, my cat is becoming weaker due to toxics and bacteria.

To those who have bad experience with KJVC, I'll never doubt you.

Last edited by hunnayh88; 02-15-2018 at 08:59 PM.