View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 02:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985
Default Re: Vampire Day-Club

[Edited Out: Daphne, stop provoking furkids, it's over]

Anyway, u no need to scare dog one la...They are cute o...see DIMB oso like dogs, he said dog is his best friend ar.. Maybe I should bring Murphy near u lo..until u past ur phobia....Last time actually I oso same like u 1..I dont like dog coz i scare of them, somemore they are big size..yee damn scary lo..so i only take care of cats..and I so love cats till i always adopted cat and kitten from outside, my mom dont like animals so she keep on scold me..coz my house full of more than 20 cats and kitten because of me..But then I dont care, as long as i do my responsible to care and clean d house lo..Until finally i influence my dad, he suddenly love cats bcoz of me always play with them and they are cute also manja manja my family..

My neighbor is a Malay Family, their daughter love cats vry much so we share share take care of our cats, her cats sometime come my house, my cats sometime go her house...

I start to take care of dog only when i come KL, after My love cat past away ~ Tisa~ ......i so sad... After that, I try take care of puppy but i prefer small breed not tat big breed coz i still scare of tat big dogs..So finally I bought Yuuki...

Actually, my hometown got 2 dogs, one is Million a mongrel another is Rottweiler...yiii.......till now i oso not close with them..coz a bit of scare them lo..Million is 16 Y O ad.. Ringo (Rott) is 2 Years o, but his size getting big and big.. so I scare of Ringo most lo, actually he is vry friendly, he want to play with me but he dont noe that he size is too big and make me so scare of him so i keep on chase Him away..but he still bully me....Every time I oso need shout for HELP to my mom to take him away from me..

Dont worry la..Murphy still okay..he is so small, almost like an adult cat size only but active then cat lo.. U try lo, u try take care of those small breed dog like wut i do maybe u can feel better..

Last edited by Ezer; 04-02-2009 at 05:16 PM.