View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Animal Lover

aida_burn is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Healing Pets at Damansara Jaya

my cat passaway peacefully this early morning 12.26am... Im with her until her last breathing... its quit sad but i know she is happy that i always been there for her and she truly know that i adore her and love her very much... at least i don't put her to sleep but i let her died peacefully with me around.... my last words to her " Naunau, mummy love you very much, you know its kinda hard for mummy to let you go ...but when mummy see you hard breathing like this ... mummy can let you go now... i hope you didnt mad at mummy... mummy do all mummy can do... but if you cant take it anymore ...mummy can let you go..." and after few minutes she took her last breath ... and there is no sign that she is breathing ...

Here I dl my cat picture taken a month before she sick and a picture taken day 5 he is admitted at clinic....

Now shes gone...i only late to bring her for yearly vaccination which is due on september and now shes gone...

my advise for all pets lover outside there pls bring your cat, dog, etc to veterinar for regular check up ... once they sick its hard to recover...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1040472.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	11263   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00040.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	11264