View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 06:59 AM
PetFinder Buddy

syunichi is on a distinguished road
Default Milo, Majin and Oren...we love you

Some might remember my adorable Milo whom I saved from an incident last year. Last Monday, was his last day with me. Majin, a kitten from a stray cat also suffers the same fate, not forgetting Oren, his little sister who had just passed away in the warmth of my lap struggled to prove her will and strenght eye to eye with death himself. The fallen soul for CRF.

Everyone knows, how painful it feels during then. Like the pain of a thousand needle, piercing through your chest. With feelings of unfaithful of yourself, blaiming life as it is, cruel and unfair to the poor soul. But, deep inside, we know, and we should be thankful that pain is no more for the poor soul, for it is at vain to watch them struggles, gasping for every breath and worst of all, eyeing for you that makes you feel helpless for nothing in your power that can stop his/her misery.

Milo, Majin and Oren. I've promised you love and still I'll keep my word. I've promised you companionship, in my heart and in my mind, there will always be a place for you all to call home.

Lost and broken hearted, I can only long for your presence, with only tears and regret...Forgive us for the pain we caused, for the days we lost and for the memories we'll cherished.

Take note my dear friends, live life to the fullest. Love them, and never take our little furry friends for granted, for later we will only uncover how much we do need their presence in our life.

Love,

Zam and Niza.