View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 04:12 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: California's Spay & Neuter Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
i agree. i have also read threads where they encourage one another to let their male cats out into the street to look for females because their males are on heat and very noisy. they said let them go out on the streets and relieve themselves, or something to that effect.

but lynie, those are forumers who firmly believe "nature should be left alone", so no matter what the law or research says (if it's implemented), it'll just be barking at the tree.

and it is with this in mind that i wonder how it can be enforced, because i'm sure there are similar people overseas, too. short of going door to door to check (think of the manpower involved! ), i really can't figure out how they can enforce it.
Hahhahaaaaa!!!! Blackie, so these are the very same people that feel that it is alright to rape any woman in sight instead of controlling themselves and then blame it on the woman, kan? Any woman is available and out for grabs kan? Same mentality la ....
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies