View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 05:13 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petknode online petshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post

We cannot just conveniently dump our kids to anybody just becoz we want to go for our holiday. From what I see in the media, that place don't have the proper decent facility to house any cat. How can any owner allow their cat to be board there. Can anyone just trust someone we don't know to pick up our human kid & place them in a nursery, if you think you will not take such chance with your human kid you shud also not take such chance with your furkid.
When I read the news in the staronline, that's what came to my mind. Half of it I'll say, goes back to the owners. yes, who can deny the RM4 per day. yet the welfare of the cat should be considered as well. In my case, I will only trust my frequent vets, no more and no less. As Coony pointed out, that was what exactly I said to my friends, if you can be very sensitive to see an overly crowded nursery where you drop your kids everyday..why cant this time around. I am wondering, when they dropped off their furkids, don't they scout around and see the surroundings of the boarding place.. or they just dropped them off at maybe a 'counter'. My vets won't mind me walking into their boarding area as they do not have anything to hide. maybe one of the owners can shed some lights here.