View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 02:03 PM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: Kindle & e-Book Reader Review

She only uses her paw if my hubby's using his i-Pad and she thinks she can type words as well... as I'm typing on my Laptop she's also 'campur tangan' typing as well...hahaha she's always behind lurking and surprise me by jumping on the keypad - that ruins and have to re-type again.
She's interested with the paper 'coz of the sound and the look of it every time the wind blows.
I'm going to try the link, Andy. Thank s for the info. She really need that game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
No problem, Marcel! Yes, let's save the environment, a few books from each person would make a huge forest.

Oh, and since you have an iPad AND a naughty cat, have you seen this - iPad Game for Cats: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK2dwTVi-aQ

It's free haha, but I'd be wary of letting a cat scratch the iPad unless it's armored with a solid, heavy-duty screen protector