View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 12:45 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Koi Pond Anyone?

Poor BOY. So sorry to hear that he died tragically. He and Shadow seemed like good friends, both waiting for the fish at the pond.

Wow, they are quite fierce, eh, attacking wild boars and what-not....did they ever get hurt themselves?

Rain forest? Is that Taman Negara or the Amazon jungle? hehehe.

I hear mastiffs are rather huge and aggressive dogs. But it's unfortunate that he has to be given up for adoption, though. Did you have him for long?

A friend of mine who kept St. Bernards had his entire home air-conditioned 24 hours just to keep his babies comfortable. And someone in Hong Kong who bred Norgewian Forest cats also had to keep his air con on 24 hours despite HK being a lot cooler than M'sai. So, I guess that's the only way to keep these cold climate dogs and cats happy and furry in M'sia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
The white one's a stray we picked up and fostered and he used to be my favorite doggie until he passed away.

His name's just BOY...

He died tragically.. I can't tell you the story...

But he's an awesome snake killer.. he's killed more cobras than any other doggies... I used to live next to the rain forest so lots and lots of wild animals surrounds us... and my doggies are like wild animals too, they'll chase and fight with the wild creatures like wild boars, iguanas, snakes, etc.

The bigger dogs like my Rottweiller can't handle snakes cause they are too slow.. only the mongrels like BOY can take care of them...

I hate to see them attack the wild animals though and whenever I am around, I'll rescue any wild animals being attacked by my doggies... except snakes.. cause you can't get near them or they'll bite you...

Oh, I love BIG dogs too.. especially st. bernards.. but they are also not suitable for the Malaysian weather..

I used to own a Neopolitan Mastiff.. huge bugger! He can grow up to 80KG, bigger than the world's largest WOLF... they are bred as battle dogs in the middle ages...

He can tapov all my 3 rottweillers... imagine how powerful he is.. I had to give him up for adoption because he's always bullying my other doggies.. ONE vs like 5 and he'll win..