View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 12:57 PM
Animal Lover

Animal Lover is on a distinguished road
Angry Confused with MBSA ruling

Hi, I'm a Shah Alam resident and I own two dogs, a Doberman and a mongrel. Last year, I had a huge problem witrh my neighbour who complained to MBSA that my dogs were a nuisance and we let them out of our compound unsupervised. We have kennels for the dogs and we have never let them out of our compound. They only bark ocassionally when they see strangers. This particular neighbour had just moved in while I had been there for three years and never had any complaints from anybody. He was just trying to take revenge on us for complaining to our estate management office for not taking precautions when renovating his house. We feared for our safety when stones and big chunks of red bricks started falling into our compound from the third storey of his house. When we applied license for our dogs, our application was rejected because we didnt't have neighbours' signature to show their consent and I was told that there was a complaint from this idiot. The MBSA officer called us and threatened to take our dogs away. We had no choice but to take our dogs to our factory. Our factory's environment is not suitable for dogs which have grown up in a home environment. A month ago, Our Doberman was diagnosed with tick fever which affected his liver function and was hospitalised for a week. After that, we took him back home so that we could nurse him back to health. Unfortunately, MBSA called again last week. Now I'm in a dilemma. We live in a bungalow and I understabnd that we do not need consent from neighnours to get license. Can anyone enlighten me on this? Does anyone of you out there have the same problem?