View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Animalz My Best Friendz

Fanny Friendz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petz Cafe Openning for all animal lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkee94 View Post
Hey thats a great idea! At least theres a place where we can eat with our furry counterparts without getting dirty looks from other diners..haaha..{catl augh}
Yup, you are right. U even can also place ur pets in our playground and we will hv our professional petz service crew to help u take care of ur pet, while u are chatting, online surfing, reading or doing ur work.. We will have a small animal library with all the information about animals, you are welcome to enjoy reading and relax with your petz..

The purpose I start this cafe is I understand that most of the time most of us did not spend much time with our furry companion. Thus, they lack of love. In fact, they need more care and love from us. So even, if u feel to go out and relax, please remember to bring them along. Enjoy and having fun with them, they will know it and they sure will appreciate it.

Beside that, we will also do the membership program for our customers. If you hv register as our member, you are entitle for free day care service. The day care service for example, you would like to go for shopping or any outside activity but u worry about your furry companion at home alone. Dont worry, you have us, we help u to take care of them. Come back to us when u have done your activity and your petz are also happy here with us because we will have fun with them. We will not only place ur pet inside the his/her room, yet, we will bring them to enjoy in our playground only when ur pets are tired then we will place them for a rest..

In addition, your pet can meet new friendz in our petz cafe. Even for both u and ur petz...