View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 10:34 PM
Animal Lover

ky20uuen is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Needed long term foster care for my dog (Selangor)

Hi there,

I have three family dogs at home, two large breeds while one small breed.
All these years, my dad has been putting one of the large breed dog with the small dog without a problem.

Recently, the small dog got attacked not once but twice and I am getting worried of the small dog. I need someone to foster the dog for long term until i bought my own place (which i hope that i am able to do so by mid or late 2017) and no this is not a scam where i will leave my dog. The dog is not up for adoption as we have the dog since 2008 and loved him so. I will pay for the food and would want to visit him regularly if foster family doesn't mind.

He is an adorable schnauzer mix terrier. The dog really needs a place soon as he has hurt his spine resulting in weakness in hind legs and i need a proper place for him to recuperate and for his physio activities. The vet has limited place and i am also afraid once i put him at the vet and it will be hard for me to take him home due to aggression by the larger dogs.

I'm really thankful for those who's viewing this thread and please help to spread the word.

Kindly pm me and i get back to you asap with further information and pictures should requested.