View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 03:56 PM
PetFinder Guru

daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Help what, Anum? Help you kill off the healthy strays that are unable to obtain a human house address and not allowed to live among the community? Thanks, but no thanks, Kak Anum.
That's what we have been doing ... so that they may live among us in the community without harassment simply because they are not good looking enuf to get a human house address ...Walk the talk, Num ... view things positively, stop whining, if your HK counterpart can do it, so can you ... Num, your number is small, many IPRs have much, much more than you ... of course we know it costs $$, all from our not so deep pockets, sdn. bhd ....
My Big Brother (Anak Buluh),

Do u contribute any help to those animals? i mean those animals that stay in SPCA shelter? Or because u hate SPCA so u dont want to help those animals?If it is, then, u are so selfish! Animals are innocent...
Why, kak Anum ask u to give a simple help u will bla bla and bla..wut la..Hong Kong la...US la...bla this bla that...I feel you are very SElfish to those animals..Because of your personal thinking I feel weird about u coz u dont want to help but u like to blame them and complaint this and that and make whole Malaysian hate Malaysia...Like Hong Kong SPCA..bla bla bla... (some more ask help wut? OMG
Kak Anum so nice so polite ask u to come..she some more said my dear friends come and visit SPCA Shelter, give your best contribution, your best help ..not only money..come and help, dont always said about money la..no money also never mind, can help oso wut..I also poor like u mah..no money oso but I volunteer myself oso la..although not a big help.. a little bit a little bit also can. Okay, let me explain to you what the meaning of help: take care the animals, sayang them, help them to find a good home, promote to your neighbor about the animals, show them the cute photo..ask ppl come and come and give them home...These are just simple help..Why u cant do leh? U noe if the whole Malaysia thinking same like u then die ad lo..sure more animals going to suffer and dont even talk about TNR lo it will become impossible because of everyone as selfish as u lo...

I feel like talk to u even worst than talk to the cow.. at least cow can moo..mooo..do something and understand..