View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 11:53 AM
PetFinder Guru

maris_sa528 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: 2nd HHP National Cat Show, 19th Dec.2010

I am very happy with this 2nd HHP National Cat Show. Was there yesterday, and to be honest, eventhough I was very tired a whole day because lack of sleep, I still enjoy the show very much.

No doubt Rick Low is a good judge, I love him too. I am satisfied with the way he evaluate the cat and he really care about every cats he evaluate.

Yesterday's show, we need to bring our own cats to judging area which I think is great. A bit tiring but i think it is great to maintain our cats mood. Plus, like Rick Low, he was expecting every cat owner to be with him when he evaluate cats so that he could give advice. He really did give great comments, not just to the cat that won, but also to other cats that he judged.

I am very satisfied. When you are happy with something, some tiny little weaknesses, you will just ignore them. This cat show is one of friendliest cat show I have ever attended and seems to be very transparent. I think most of participants really happy yesterday.

No doubt, if the same organizer plan to organize another cat show, I will definitely participate again.