View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Animal Lover

CanieAnne is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone know where to buy dog food for cheaper price from distributor or breeders?

QUOTE=Furrenz.com;96707]Which area are you from? The skin disease that you are talking about might just be sarcoptic mange and it is pretty cheap to treat provided you find the right vet. As for dog food supplies, try SS2, Seapark Pet supplies, same row as Poh Kong. They carry the brand and type you want and also many other brands that are of better quality as well.[/QUOTE]

I'm from Klang. Thanks for the info. I will check out Seapark Pet Supplies when I'm ard SS2 if there are similar quality with lower price . Better quality = more expensive. Anyway, last Sunday I managed to get Sportmix Lamb+Rice Kibbles from a petshop in Sunway. They helped me to order fr supplier coz they dont carry lamb flavour for this brand in their shop. This is for the other factory stray dogs.

The skin disease tat the 2 stray young dogs r having are Demodex and ringworms. I had spent ard RM200 to treat them n still no results
Then I surveyed online, now im trying fish oil supplements (almost 2 wks) n apply Neem oil on them (abt 1 wk). Itching has reduced a lot n seems like Neem oil is working. But both vets had advised to give them good kibbles so their immune system can improve, been feeding them with Blackwood lamb for 4 wks n it is the most expensive kibbles I can afford

Thanks again for the all the info

Last edited by CanieAnne; 07-11-2011 at 04:49 PM.