View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 03:30 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petknode Cat Boarding Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by maris_sa528 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-1qN...layer_embedded

Video above is one of happy news after few days fighting. If they want to start rating/grading animal farm, animal shop, animal boarding house, animal clinic, i am more than happy now.

Coony, if possible, as an owner of the Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004 and The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC & DW in CFA ID Asia/LA, maybe you could share your website, or blog, or FB with us so that we can at least see the example of world class standard for a Cattery/Animal Farm/Boarding(maybe, i dont know).

You as an owner for such an amazing, awesome cattery should share some info with us, guide us how to help our Animal lover community so that later we know how to choose a good pet boarding center to board our pet.
maris_sa528, I wudn't claim my cattery to be world class or amazingly awesome, I'll leave it to you to judge for yourself. What I wud daringly admit is that we love our cats to the fullest. I don't have a website or blog but you can click on my banner below to my FB group. My FB group is actually more for MCO owner or fans to share & learn but I just upload some of our cattery photos which I previously posted on my personal FB.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA