View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 12:36 PM
Animal Lover

Furrylover is on a distinguished road
Default Penang Shi Tzu needs a loving family

Dear all,

Baby (not his real name) is a lovable and cute Shi Tzu. I used to see him with his elderly owner walking daily in the neighborhood. A few months ago, a friend of mine found him alone at a nearby bus stop. He was shivering and alone although there were people around. He took it home and tried to care for him. There were marks on his body and he showed signed of disregard or abuse from his behavior. He shivers with his head down when people shout at him. My friend took care of Baby as much as possible. Baby is very obedient and come when called. Baby do not bark as well. He does not need a lease for his daily walk and do not stray far from my friend. When I saw Baby I recognized him. Till today I still wonder what happened to his previous owner.

However lately my friend schedule has prevented him from taking care of Baby. I am helping out but I am afraid for Baby future. Baby may need another family who has time to take care of him and love him in his remaining years. If you have a room in your home and your heart, please send me a mail asap before it is too late.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	12019