View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

Nana,u did the right thing.just slap her back if she slap you because obviously she doesn't now the right parenting skill. so kurang ajar.if I were u, I ask the counter girl take that bun and charge to her account.padan muka dia. don't be afraid of voicing out the right thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana View Post
I can't help but share the same 'urgghh..' for such parents.. hehe...I'm young (ahaks...), not married, so wat do I know bout raising kids kan..

but this 1 time, me n a friend was at a bakery...then ada budak ppn ni, dgn penyepit, duk jolok2, penyek2kn bun n sandwich2 kt situ, sambil mengeja...she was like S-A-U, sau, S-A, sa, G-E, gee...tp yg buat me terkejut was that she LICKED on then penyepit then continue to cucuk2 at the buns and sandwiches while licking the penyepit alternately...I gasped la, sb t'kejut..was gonna tell my friend, rupanya the mother was in que in front of me, she turn back, smiled at me, so I suppose she was gonna get the daughter, but INSTEAD she was like...bukanlah sayang..it's sausage..not sausagee....OMG!!! and the girl happily skip, spell, cucuk2 and licking..... and the mother was SO PROUD of her spelling out the alphabet.

Me, then a only a young teenage (still is ), didn't know what to do and yet so irritated by the scene, bukan sekejap you know, as the que was long. I said out loud and made sure the mother heard...pandai tul budak tu mengeja, kecik lg dah kenal huruf, tp msti maknye bodoh sb biarje die jilat2 penyepit tu!!! Only then the mother call for the daughter and didn't look back at my face.

I'm a normally quiet and soft-spoken person. tp that time, darah mendidih smpai ke otak, couldn't help but wanted to say something.. til now, bl fkr blk, I was so young compare to the mother, hehe..she could've just slapped me on the face for pandai2 calling her 'bodoh' .