View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 02:51 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

If it happened to me, June, during the time he pulled my plate and said, "Nak udang", I would have glared at him fiercely, slapped his hand very hard and pulled back my plate, saying to him firmly, "No! Ini saya punya makanan! Bukan awak punya!" because what the 3-year old was doing was daylight robbery (even worse because he is so young! Bila besar, akan take it as everything within sight is dia punya, nampak anak dara orang, ambik ajer and that little rascal needed to be taught a lesson he will not forget and his parents are not teaching him - serious!).

I will repeat, "This is MY food! BEHAVE YOURSELF! GO AWAY!".

Itu la, setengah manusia (I won't use the word "binatang") only know how to beranak ... then they go around expecting others to respect them just because they have become datuk or nenek. Why should we? It is so easy to just beranak. The stray female cats pun dah jadi nenek sebelum umur 1 tahun ... so apa kelebihannya status as a nenek, I don't see.

At least my cats know how to behave when I am having dinner. They sit all around quietly and wait for me to finish, then follow me outside to eat their portion after I distribute them.

p.s. June, the udang nice or not? If nice, saya pun nak udang ... but I ask nicely laaaaaa ...
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies