View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 04:10 PM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: Custom Made Animal Cage

NICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana View Post

we aren't completely done yet but gave the cats a try.. seem like they are already getting comfy and liking it :)

I learnt that they also sell pieces of 'T stands' so I got those, hence this is not a permanent enclosure in a sense that they are not attached to the walls at all. I didn't put up a cover on top to make it look less 'cage-like', and these racking are only 6 feet tall. some cats are light and wise enough to climb up and escape when they get bored... but I'm not worried since this is indoor. the 2 doors behind actually go into mine and my sister's room, so we pass by the cats' room on regular basis .... there's also another door on the right to the toilet, so cleaning becomes easier ...

I'm planning for another one but trying to figure out how and where I want it to be.. it is super easy to do thanks again for sharing coony.. superb idea it is!