View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 11:42 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Letter from an Animal Shelter Manager - the sad truth

u too

Yes, I have to give up 4 kittens that I been regularly fed for adoption.My evil neighbour threating to call DBKL if I don't get rid the kittens. Not long after that the same neighour complained to our apartment management about the cats in my house and I received warning to get rid of my house cats also I went to see their manager with other animal lover neighbours and tried to slow talk with them. For the time being we are safe but dunno for how long. I feel like to kick and slap this nasty neighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
"The amount of awareness they have raised through the media, through their campaigns, their blogs, websites, their re-homing and adoption drives online and offline, have converted an apathetic public into a pro-active public that are finally doing something, however small, and not waiting for the government to make the change ... "

Furry Friends Farm, Sabrina and Sherina, it was also you, your great courage and deep sacrifices that opened my eyes and created the awareness and compassion in my heart for God's suffering strays, and to do likewise, not SPCA. Your efforts have not been in vain. Ruth, what you do is inspiring. June, you are my kindred spirit! Khengteik, same-same!