View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 04:07 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Vaccination and Deworming HELP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deekay89 View Post
Hello, can someone please tell me the latest price of vaccination and deworming? Is it ok to give the vaccination and deworming to my kitten that is only 2 month old? He is a half breed persian but he does not look like a 2 month old kitten. More like 4-5 month old kitten.

Occasionally, small and soft white worms keeps on going out from his butt. Geli laaa!!! Dah la bulu dia panjang, senang mende tu nak gerak gerak. So I need advice on this matter.

I bought him from a pet store, where non of the kittens are not being vaccinated and dewormed yet.

Also, can anyone tell me the price of vaccination in Heshmael's Clinic for Pets Sdn Bhd Kota Damansara as per 2013? I'm staying in Kota Damansara and so I prefer vets that are near to me. Any comments on that vet clinic?
:)howdy

the description of small ,soft worms are no longer of rescuers expertise. u need a vet asap. put aside vaccination..the worms have to go first...and my advice.. dont do both on the same day..(good vet will know this)..

Clear the worma first :)