View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Hi!! Ramzee,

No you are not wrong asking for fund in this matter.Otherwise people will take you for granted and you place become dumping ground for unwanted cats/kittens.

Farah,who ever have experience with BYB or other misconduct afraid to come out with the actual story for the reason I also don't know. If you ask me,I'll expose them for the sake of our forumer here. But I don't have personal experience with them. Only from kawan2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinz38i View Post
Hi all,

Let me just pass by

I think we should also differentiate between all kind of ppl in the earlier post in this thread with fosterer or rescuer. . I think this is important so that BYB will not hide behind Fosterer/Rescuer label to do their activities and also for extra info for new comers and all of us. Sometime rescuer/fosterer request some fund from the adopter/rescuer/owner. For example is me my self, I would request some fund as below, but yes it will be negotiable and up to their 'sincererity':-

For Owner/Rescuer that want me to foster their cat/kittens:-
I will request some fund for general health checkup that I usually do to kittens/cat that they want me to foster.
If they come in family(mother cat and kittens) I will request health checkup for kittens, and spay cost for the mother or I will request the owner/rescuer to collect back the mother once the kittens no more nursing.
Normally if they sincerely ask for help, they wont mind to put some fund.

For adopters:-
I will request some fund for vaccination if the cat/kittens already vaccinated
and also fund for spay/neuter if the cat/kittens already neutered/spayed.
If no vaccination nor neutering done, then I will give them for FOC(but with condition the adopters promise to neuter them)
Normally I will followup their condition till one time that I think they really in good condition.

Please let me know if my action is wrong.