View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 03:23 PM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: Terminator Salvation

Zee banding dengan Transformer 1 je dulu sebab Transformer 2 tak kuar lagi, tak adil la kalau banding gitu kan...
well kalau dari segi special effects and so on memang quite nice la but the plot and storyline quite not up to the grade...
I mean this is 'the' terminator man! mestila we expect the best from it..macam time transformer kuar dulu memang puas hati giler, with all the big fuss about that movie but it was awesome,up to the expectation and more! nothing much to complain about them..
well, even so kalau nak see the special effects, i would say transformer 1 pun bleh tahan, lagi2 filem tu tahun 2007..heh...
neway the night zee tengok terminator pun zee tengok night at the museum 2 and for me, The Battle of The Smithsonians was much more memorable that night...
well if McG decided to do another terminator sequels,hope the next movie will improve better, just try to learn from Micheal Bay, where every aspects are balance and so on..
sorryla kak june, zee kalau comment on this sort of thing jadi pro skit... perasannya...almaklumla writer tak bertauliah for entertainment section...