View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 08:49 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: 3 Very Cute And Adorable Kittens For Adoption

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinlee View Post
hello...albab is still available for adoption... it seems that the feed back i received for albab is abit dis-heartening..

most of them said that he doesnt look gud... not cute enuff and bla bla...truthfully...looks doesnt matter...once u really take care of them they will transform into great looking cats...

i personally have an experience in dat... sylvester used to look like albab when i first took him... juz look t him now... a major difference...!!!! please..please..please people... don't judge a book by its cover ok....

juz my 2 cents....

p/s : muka dia mmg la sememeh...nama pon stray...insya allah kalo jaga dia elok2 lawa la nnt....sorry if i'm abit emotional...but i'm very particular... dh la dia ni half blind...ppl go n judge his looks pulak...geram tau....

if really there is no one who wants to adopt him, my bf n i agreed to takecare of him.....
i totally agree with filinlee here..
remembering back the times when i was finding adopters for the cats that i've saved, i saw that the naturally cute2 one was the easiest to get adopted...
well, that's the nature i guess...

i also remember the time when filinlee came to my house with her bf and her friend, ina (yeke nama nya ina,filin?heh,sory,lupa...)
at that time the last kitten available for adoption was Pirate and that time too he was not that cute as his siblings but he was the most active and i think he was the oldest one also..
i saw that filin's friend was not that interested in Pirate because of his looks but lucky that filin really2 persuaded her friend to adopt Pirate..
and like filin said, if we give the cat all the TLC we can give then sooner or later the cat will grow up to be the most cutest cat he/she can be..

i believe that too cause i've also had the same experience with Cherry..
When my bf and I found her, she really look the part of a stray kitten..
Small, fragile and skinny...
but now, there's no more signs of that, instead she's the most sexy kitty in the house...

So, strays come in many look, don't expect more but don't expect less either..
Just give every love you can give and they'll change according to your love in no time...
Don't be judgmental and ignorant..
Just my 60cents...