View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 08:37 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

DIMB, pet shops are not their only outlets ... many sell direct by pasting stickers on pavements, tiangs, TNB posts, everywhere ... I always see ... with the words, "Puppies for sale, contact 01x-xxxxxxx".

The sale is THAT laris and we have THAT many suckers around ...

... it is a very, very profitable business ... one prominent pet shop owner in PJ actually told me it is so profitable business that selling only 2 good dogs a month covers your rental in full ...

... and you can then sit back and goyang kaki, pet products tak laris pun tak per ... operating costs semua sudah covered

DIMB, why don't you do a poll and see how many on this forum alone own purchased dogs/offsprings of purchased dogs and how many actually own ex-street or shelter dogs?

If done honestly, the results will be very, very revealing/interesting indeed!

Me, I own none, only longkang cats ... proud of and adore each and every one of them! I think they all sudah pukau me!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies